Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quick and Random

So there isn't a whole lot of excitement going on at school and I have been really lazy on blogging. But there is some excitement on the home front!

A week from tomorrow, I will be picking up the cutest niece at the airport!!! The original plans were for a girls trip to St. Louis. Brother decided he really should bring the cutie to see the rest of the family and making both trips wasn't really in the budget. I agree that it is important for her to see everyone and am excited either way!!! There is always another time for the girls to meet in the middle and explore St. Louis.

My travel partner has posted about Australia again. You can read it here. I love how detailed she is but am too lazy to do it myself. On this post, she failed to mention the seasick travel partner. Lucky thing it only lasted for about 5 hours. I was able to sleep it off when we got on our overnight boat. :)

Conferences start tomorrow. Oh joy! We have them until 7 on Thursday and Tuesday night. Next Wednesday is a professional development day and then Fall Break starts! I do not care how late I have to stay on Wednesday night but I am going to have everything ready for the next week so I can play with Claire and not worry about school.

No comments:

Post a Comment