Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Missing My Girl

This time one year ago was the last night that my heart was fully complete. Ever since then, there has been a void.... It has been missing a piece that is shaped like a paw print.
 

 
There isn't a day that goes by that I haven't wished I could snuggle you up on the couch or in bed. Coming home is always lonely without your little waggle at the door. Somedays I just want to leave all the food on the floor in hopes that you'll be back to get it.
 

 
Your little humans still talk about you. In Kinley's eyes you still even out our family... 3 girls and 3 boys. Wyatt still says "Tobie is my best girl". Rylan would have loved you so much.
 
 
 
I know you are well and eating all the dog treats but our house, our yard and our hearts aren't the same without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment