Tuesday, December 13, 2011

YAY!

Do you see that below??


That is how much this girl owes on her college loans! Outstanding Balance: $0.00! YOU ARE READING THAT CORRECTLY.... NO DOLLARS AND NO CENTS!

I graduated college almost 6 years ago exactly and feel super proud that I (we, Hubby and I) do not have to pay them anymore! I will say that as a teacher in a low income school for 5 years, I was given a $5000 discount but I still feel like I have accomplished something big.

Now if I could only get them to send me some little certificate saying, "Congratulations! You are no longer indebted to the government!" or "Thank you for being a responsible citizen and sticking with your payments!" I would feel complete. :) It feels good to know the only thing I owe money on is the house I live in, which is totally normal.



I should also give a little shout out to Peg, the motorcycle, since he helped make this possible sooner. He helped pay off the truck and then some on this loan. You have been missed by Hubby on several sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment