Saturday, January 25, 2014

One thing I miss...

.... the silly comments from my Pa. Blogging almost isn't the same knowing there won't be some wise ass comment from him posted at any time. There are times that I try to think of what kind of silliness would come out of his mouth or just his praise and excitement for all things Kinley and Brother Bear.

While it's been a month, it seems like longer. I don't want to be a person that commemorates the day, month or year, I just can't help but think how different things were only a few weeks ago or the various things I have now experienced and learned at 31 years old.

Pa loved to explore the facebook, even though he also hated it. I found this little guide I made him several, several months (maybe even a year) ago. After he got this in his email, there was no stopping his commenting. You are welcome facebook world.



Even though there won't be any more installments of "Crazy stuff my Pa says" I will probably still label things as such, like this post, just to keep it all under one umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment