Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day

It is a little late but here is my Valentine's present:


How adorable is this rug?!?! I find myself barely stepping on it or over it completely. It is just too cute to step on! Hubby did good, all on his own!

Right now, I am trying to make it through the week. Those snow days really put a kink in my style. We also have started our 30 minutes extra. While it doesn't seem like a long time when the kids are there...those 20 minutes at the end of the day really eat into my cleaning up, preparing for the next day and decompressing time.

Two other girls and I are leaving Friday for a girls weekend in Dallas! Another friend is flying in from Kansas City too! We are all staying together as a send off before one moves to Australia for a year. I am SO excited for the 5 of us to get together. There is never a dull moment when we play! Be prepared for a plethora of silly pictures! I guess I should clean of my memory card!


No comments:

Post a Comment