Thursday, March 3, 2011

103-109

I was reminded today that I am behind. Thanks Pal, like I didn't already know. I was waiting patiently by the phone fo you to call and tell me. {wink, wink}

I do not even know where to start. Clearly, since I didn't come home and immediately blog (or at least write it down somewhere) there must not have been anything too memorable. We are one person away from everyone being off of 1-25!!! The previous child is starting to see more of the pattern of a hundreds chart while working on 1-50 too.

This week is Read Across America week. We are celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday with lots of silly dress up days. For example, today was Wacky Wednesday. Here is me being Wacky....

I needed the world to see that I had two different color shoes on so I had to squat.
Bad side = you can't see my fairy wings.

Tomorrow is pajama day! Yay! I also have a guest reader coming in to read. Preston's aunt is so kind to come read to us. Surprisingly, they do much better when a stranger is reading than me. AND, without being prompted, they thanked one of our other guest readers this week! Someone has taught the those kids to be polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment