Wednesday, April 13, 2011

132-134

 There isn't a whole lot going on in the school home front....
Day 132- we still had 4 chrysalis. I told the kids that if the last caterpillar wasn't a chrysalis by the end of the day, it would definitely would be when they got there Tuesday. Sure enough!


Now we just wait for the to start hatching!

We also received our eggs. Those will take 3-4 weeks to start hatching. (picture still to come)

Recently, I decided that I wanted a bird bath for part of our flowerbed. I had what I wanted in mind but we didn't find it at first. We even looked when we were in OKC. On Sunday, we bought this cutie!


I went out to check on it today, (you know, to make sure it was still there... or just to look at how cute it is!) and I could tell that a bird had used it! How did I know??? There was poop on it!

Sunday afternoon I also made a big batch of hummingbird food. I have the feeders out and am ready for the little guys to start coming in! I guess my Nandy's enjoyment for birds has rubbed off on me. Hubby on the other hand... not so much. He does enjoy the seeing the hummingbirds though.

No comments:

Post a Comment