Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet Molly...



She is a new addition to Snowflake's room. Molly was made by my Pa... many, many years ago. (like we're talking when I was in junior high). She was kept at Nandy and Pa's until we bought our house. Then she moved into the attic. Last night, she was given a place in the house.

Why? you might ask did Pa make my future unborn child a rocking horse when I was in junior high? Because that is when he made all of the grandkids a rocking horse, DUH! I still remember him making them. Somewhere there is even a picture at the beginning of the project when my Brother put their dog, Sooty, up on top to ride one of the rocking horses. 

Her dark color even matches the color of the furniture! I am sure she will get good use in the coming years!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm getting so damn old I forgot I named MOLLY, I'M NOT SURE IF gRANDDAUGHTER IS PULLING MY LEG OR NOT, BUT i SAIND JENNIE WERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THE NAME MOLLY . AQND SHE SAID OLD MAN YOU NAMED THAT PONY. SO I DON'T IF SHE IS FIBBING ME OR NOT, I GUESS I'LL NEVER KNOW. SO GOES LIFE

    ReplyDelete