Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I love you because...

Here is another pinterest inspired project that I did one day. I had seen this before and never executed it. Then I saw my friend Courtney had done it so I thought, "why not do it?"

This sweet reminder didn't cost me a penny! I used a piece of scrapbook paper that I had and dug out an old picture frame. Just to make it special, I added a picture of us too!


The point of this frame is that maybe some day I will look at it and see a reason that I am loved too. 
{hint, hint Hubby!}




In preparation for my sweet niece coming to visit, I knew I had to make her something special. I want her to know that she is just as special even though Kinley is coming. Although she isn't her big sister, I wanted her to feel included so I made her a cousin bag for the hospital. It is personalized and filled with some fun little things she can do... even though I have heard she plans on holding Kinley a lot. :)






Every time I go to the store, I seem to find something else to add to the bag!
Some of the things in the bag are pop beads, glitter tattoos, a mini dry erase board, a little notebook for drawing in, crayons and colored pencils just to name a few. I plan on adding some snacks too!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like with all the Hello Kitty loot, Miss Claire and I might get along. You're a thoughtful aunt and you're sure to be an excellent mommy!

    ReplyDelete