Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shower Power!

Here are pictures from our little lady's baby shower thrown by two of my dear best friends...
the hostesses with the mostestes! [i'm not sure how to spell that to make "the hostess with the mostest" plural.. cause when I read that that I see mos-testes but you get what I'm saying!] 




sad that you can't see the adorable ladybug cupcakes! they were yummy too!





presents all the way from Australia!

koala bib :)

Tiffany, myself, Courtney and Heather

It was such a lovely shower with friends and family. As I have said before, Miss Kinley has no idea how much she is already loved. We are so blessed by the people in our lives!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my little Aussie presents made the blog. Can't wait to see Kinley in her Uggs!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete