Monday, January 21, 2013

Milk Math Mayhem

So... my math is way off or the milk we are sending packs a punch to their scale. The last box we shipped had 503 ounces instead of the 402 I estimated.

Just for laughs, I'll go ahead and guesstimate our third shipment, which is going out tomorrow, at 288 ounces. We packed 48- 6 ounce bags.

Currently, we (Hubby helps pack it and drags the box to work for FedEx to pick up) have donated 758 ounces with the potential of being 1,046 depending on my calculations. AND, we still have more we can send. I mean, I knew there was a lot of milk but DANG! I didn't realize how it adds up. I am fortunate to be able to feed my own baby and help out other families too.

I know the last posts have been milk related but I promise I am going to post one real soon about Kinley. It's on the iPad so there will be at least one picture on it. Girl is 6 months old and I haven't posted an update since 3! I am behind but it is due to lack of picture loading. I may be biased but she is too cute not to include. I have something in the works for a post relating to Big Sister Tobie too! 

Oh my! MUST. GET. PHOTOS. FIGURED. OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment