Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pet Project

Back in December, I went with two of my girls to do another painting at Pinot's Palette. Courtney and I did a painting back in April. It was called Tulips in Blue but I made mine pink.You may remember here... http://snowdinn.blogspot.com/2012/05/pinots-palette.html?m=0

Anyways, they have been doing one called Pet Project that I had been eyeing for quite some time. They would help you paint your own pet! I was always curious and finally looked further into it. You send them a picture, they photoshop it, cut your pet out and put it on the canvas. Then when you arrive at class, they give pointers on how to make it come to life.

What else do you do when you want to do paint a fun picture but call your girls up that love their dogs as much as you love yours! We made a night of the three hour class and all left with pretty good paintings!

The picture shows the first phase (Tobie's cute face on the canvas), the fished painting (I chose an outside background since Tobie loves to hang in the yard), All o Gus with our finished paintings, and my model next to her portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment