Monday, February 25, 2013

Annoying

While our little iPad is handy.... I find it quite annoying at times. Why? Well, let me tell you.

The thing I find most annoying is when I am working on blog posts. Obviously, it is not the easiest to type on and when I want to scoot back something and try to fix, I can never click in just the right spot. I usually end up in the row or two above where I am trying to get. At that point I would love an arrow key to just be able to click down there, fix it, and click back to where I left off. But No. There is no arrow. My phone has a button that also works as a cursor. So... get with it Apple! Let's change that little button and make it multi functional!

Auto correct is a little annoying too. It is on my phone also so it isn't completely an iPad thing. But really, how do you get 'auto hitter' when trying to type 'another'??? There have been worse case scenarios, hence www.damnyouautocorrect.com, which can be quite hilarious! And, if you can auto correct, why can't you do grammar? I mean Word can do it on the computer so it must not be too hard. Then you would know that 'auto hitter' just doesn't make sense.

There is also not a back button. You know when you are on a screen but you just want to go back once. I always press the 'home' button and get taken totally out of everything. Annoying.

I'm sure there are a lot more things that I just can't think of right now.

However... there is a plus. We like to Skype from the iPad! It is so much easier to let Kinley sit on the floor of the living room and chat with her family than try to sit with her at the computer. She is more enjoyable and people can see her being her instead of being held.

So, all in all, it was a good, go at the last minute, Black Friday purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment