Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 23

The letters went home today in my kid’s Eagle Folders. I got a little weepy putting them in the folders. The more I thought about me knowing and they didn’t, the weepier I got. Who knew in 24 days I could become so attached and fond of these babies. Move me to kindergarten and then take some of my first group of kindergarten babies away. That’s just not nice.

Back to the letters…. they were not very clear. Nowhere did it actually say, “Your child is being plucked from their routine and put into a new class.” If I were a parent reading it, I would have thought, “Oh, this is an option.” I am curious what other school’s letters said. Was theirs clear?

I have to keep reminding myself that this will be best for my friends. They are resilient. This probably bothers me more than it bothers them. This will be best. They will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment