Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinterest Projects


There is a little website called pinterest. It is a website full of fun ideas, recipes, craft projects, school ideas, fashion, exercise tips and more. Many are addicted to it. I was very nervous about joining it for fear of being sucked in. Fortunately, I have not been completely sucked in.

One Sunday afternoon, I went to my friend Jade’s house to make some pinterest projects. She had a few Valentine decorations she wanted to make and it was fun to get together just to be crafty. It was sort of like being in the sorority all over again. My main project was to make a Valentine card for my students. Here is the finished project.



Jade talked me into making a Valentine garland too! It is just paper hearts on a string. It took a whole 10 minutes to string the hearts on the thread.




No comments:

Post a Comment