Sunday, October 31, 2010

Catch-Up (per Pa's request)

Several days have run together in this busy week. Tuesday evening, I made these for all of my teacher friends. It isn't much but it our way of showing we support our co-worker during this difficult time.




Day 45 was Red Ribbon Day. Here I am in all my red. Yes, I know the two reds do not match.

That day after school, I went to my friend Jade's house to make some of these. If you want to buy one, hit me up. We make Pete with or without a bow. Jade is into the bow making business and can make much more!






This is my snazzy jogging suit jacket to "Team Up Against Drugs" in. I was sporting my Oklahoma State shirt under that hideous thing! :)


Unfortunately, my class picture disappeared from my camera! So, I have no pictures in my borrowed Crayola costume. :( Considering 5 year olds wearing their costumes all day, we had a pretty good day! The party went well and I am considering always having butcher paper down on the tables for the kids to draw on. They loved it and were content drawing away!


These are from the school Fall Carnival. We have an awesome dad at school that painted these!

LeFlore and I in the circus

Hubby and I

Sunday afternoon, we carved our pumpkins before the trick or treaters showed up. Here we are working diligently.


The finished products with our little cheerleader. Tobie said, "The ladybug costume is really cute, but not as easy to maneuver and chase away the trick-or-treaters. Can I just wear my OSU gear?" So, of course, we let her!


Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment: