Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 90

During lunch, Team Wishing and Team Realist formed. You know, teachers wishing for a snow day and teachers being realistic about it actually happening knowing past predictions from the meterologist. The day continued and more people joined teams. Stay tuned for how that turned out...

My friendlies have finished two days of R&S! Two more to go. To me, it seems like their stint on the 'radio' lasts forever. Maybe it is because I can see the rest of my friends on the camera monitor acting like little hellians in the hallway instead of waiting patiently? Probably. For the most part, they have done a good job saying their lines.

About 2 weeks ago, I received the materials from my Donors Choose project! Today, we did our first journal entry. Everyone had a stamp of a polar bear, since that is what we are talking about this week. Then we began drawing and sounding out. Here is one of my friends finished product:

"The ice is falling on the polar bear."
 This friend always does detailed drawings but would you look at the fishing hole? Being a short week, we haven't been able to talk a whole lot about their habitat so this shows me that he has lots of background knowledge on polar bears. I also think he did a great job with his inventive spelling. After I clean off my memory card, I will post more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment