Sunday, December 19, 2010

Donors Choose

So, my project is posted on www.donorschoose.org! When I got to school on Thursday, I had an email from them. In the email, it talked about how Oprah chose the website as one of her favorite things and now Bing wants to donate a million dollars and YOU CAN HELP!
  • Go to www.bing.com/give.
  • Click on Start here.
  • Under "I choose. Big give $5" fill in your email address and agree to the terms.
  • Then they will ask if you want to make it your home page or a tab. [I made mine a tab because they like my school computer to be set to the district website.]
  • Bing will then send you a code.
  • Go to http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=488494 and enter $5 in the green box on the right.
  • On the next page, at the right, choose edit so it will give the $5 to the project and not partially to the website.
  • Check out and enter the code that Bing emailed you.
  • DONE! You just helped fund my project!!

It sounds long but it quite simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment