Saturday, September 10, 2011

9 and 10

I have had 2 full weeks now and am looking forward to my 3 day weekend! This is the start of football season, so we will be spending some time in the great outdoors tailgating.

On Day 9, we talked about Expectation #4: We will cheer each other to success. After reading Hooway for Wodney Wat, we made our own celebration pictures.



This friend told me that I am the green person. I must have helped cheer her to success.


I couldn't get this guy to turn. :(



I think they did real well considering the big trophy they had to work with.

On day 10, we discussed Expectation #5, We will help one another whenever possible. After reading The Giving Tree, we made an impromtu craft to go with it. And, 4 school days later when I think I am ready to post pictures of it from my phone.... I realize I didn't take any pictures of it AND I sent it home. They were given some little leaves and told to make their own giving tree.

Days 9 and 10 were September 1 and 2. It is now September 10. MY BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment