Friday, September 30, 2011

The book fair activities are over. I guess that means I have to wear normal clothes again next week. :( The overall theme was “Book Fair and Beyond!” Tuesday was pajama day for “The Book Fair of our Dreams.” I really wanted to take my whole bed with me but I settled for jammies.

Wednesday, the book fair was “Out of This World!” What does that mean? Aliens, astronauts, Star Wars characters, Buzz Lightyear and even other Toy Story characters.

Look at these little cuties!


It's a homemade alien shirt!
 Thursday, we dressed to “Run to the Book Fair!” Basically, for teachers that means team gear or sweats. The kids wore their team uniforms. Our principal even showed up in football gear! That evening we had a Back to School Picnic. It was such a good turnout! We had hotdogs, chips, drinks and cookies. Everyone seemed to have a great time.

Friday was our normal spirit wear day to support our school. Most people wore their new school t-shirts.

 
 What is a girl to do on a Friday night when the Hubby is out of town? And why does she need all this?!?!
Crafting!

I finally made one of my crate chair cushions. I would have made two tonight but I need to get some more foam. It takes 1.5 foam pieces to make a cushion.


My bestie Westie modeling the crate chair


I also received a package in the mail on Thursday. It was from this cute kid I know.



My friend and Australian travel partner has blogged again about our trip. You can read it here. Again, she is so much more detailed. I love reading! It's like I went on the trip! ;)

I suppose I should go clean up my mess. Tobie and I only have one more sleep until Hubby comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment