Thursday, May 10, 2012

E-I-E-I-O!!!

In a previous post, I mentioned how I am a stickler for filling up the page with color and details. Well, I am also a thank you note Nazi. I feel like I have mentioned this before but... when I was little my Mom always insisted on writing thank you notes. As a kid, I hated it. As a grown-up, I get it. It is a simple way to show people you appreciate what they do, how they helped you, or even what they gave you.

Bless my little friends. They have written so many thank you notes this year. I hope some day they will not think writing thank you notes is a nuisance but realize how it is just a polite thing to do.

I also mentioned that we walked to a farm one day. This Grandpa offered to take give our chicks a home after we hatched them in class. So what do you suppose my kids had to do??? Write him a thank you note, of course!











Those mainly show the pictures they drew but I promise on the back there is some sort of thank you! Either "Thank you for taking care of our chicks." or "Thank you for letting us visit the farm."

No comments:

Post a Comment