Thursday, May 31, 2012

33 weeks


Wednesday, May 30th marks 33 weeks.




According to Babycenter:

This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as her brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
For part of week 33, we have been busy little parents. 

Memorial Day Monday, Hubby went to work for a bit, when he got home we took Tobie for walk. Then I re-planted some plants (hopefully I will not kill them) and pulled some weeds and cleaned out the fountain while the Dad around the house worked on the blocks to set the crib up on (it looks ghetto no more!) and made a little contraption so that the mobile will sit up straight on the side of the crib. Then we visited the school house to do a little work in my classroom. Next, Hubby went back to work for a little bit more while I ventured off to Target to scoop up a deal on a breast pump (exciting I know!) and diapers and wipes (which I also used a coupon on!). That was a fail because the people I dealt with were idiots. So I left empty handed only to go back later to find out that I could have bought my items the first time I went. {On my first go round, I was going to apply for a Target REDcard, so that I could get 5% off (the current purchase and any future purchases). the dummy told me I needed a blank check to apply for one. who carries checks these days, anyways? not this girl. anywho, I told them i wasn't buying them until I could get the card, so I would have to come back later. the girl continued ringing the stuff up until I said, "I do not want those. I'll come back later when I can get 5% off." that just seemed to baffle her. anther super annoying factor in this whole mess was that I had taken the checkbook out of my purse that morning! }Anywho, after dinner we went back to Target to get our things. Come to find out... I did NOT need a check to apply for the card!!!! Regardless, I got my diapers and wipes and what I may eventually call my "breast friend." HAHAHA!

Tuesday, we went to our new doctor. She will be our family doctor that we will all see. Hubby's cousin takes her whole family there and is pleased so that is nice to know. 

Thursday, we went to see our OB. We got to hear little Kinley's heart pumping away. We also signed up for pre-admittance testing. This really is going to happen! Ahhhh!

Hubby also had the '"political" grand opening' for his new plant. None of his girls were invited. :( The Governor and Lt. Governor were there along with the people from banks and contractors that they used. I looked for Hubby on the news but never saw him. He claims he got to help hold the ribbon but as I said, we weren't invited so we don't really know. HEHEHE!

I know he didn't make this picture from newson6.com. :( But here is their little story 
Here is a little news clip from KJRH but it was done at 6:45 this morning. 

Friday, during the day I should try to get some things done at school but I just don't know if I can pry myself out of the house. I will have to by the end of the day when we have a rehearsal and dinner to go to. Hubby is an usher so he has to practice walking. Then Andy and Kristin's big day is Saturday!


Before we know it, it will be another week and another update. Oh my goodness! The time is really starting to fly by! Like really flying!!!

1 comment:

  1. So close to getting to see your little munchkin! Who is your family doctor? I am curious, that sounds like fun. Mostly because when Camden comes down with strep I am sure Chris and I will as well. Therefore we would antibiotics for all. I like that idea though!

    ReplyDelete