Saturday, September 8, 2012

Welcome to the Digital Age!


I don't normally think of myself as far from the digital age or not technologically friendly but lately I have. I'm pretty good with the computer. I mean, yes, it took me forget to get a smart phone but the other wasn't broke so why fix it? ;-) 

In the last 2 weeks, I have started using fancy new things on my phone (thanks to a shove and tutorial from Courtney and Tiffany!)!

1) Instagram, which is photo sharing. It's a little annoying to me still but I am slowly getting the hang of it. [Pa, I will have to ask my tutors how you can look at the pictures.] Maybe one of them will comment and tell you step by step how to do it.]

2) Picture collages, which I am a pro at on walgreens but this lets me make a collage and add it to instagram or facebook. Fancy.

3) And lastly, Courtney told me I can get blogger on my phone! So, this is my first mobile post. Apparently this should help me in being able to easily post pictures right off of my phone! 

We'll give it a test drive... This is my favorite (phone) picture from today...




PS- the post didn't work from my phone. :( and the draft wasn't on the computer either. double :(

3 comments:

  1. Whooooo tech savvy lassy! And your little one is real pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jennie dear you don't need to try nd teach me any fancy new stuff.
    there is no way in the world that I can keep up with this new tech stuff. I once was a 90 word per minute typist and tody I have to hunt and peck, Hells bells I probably forgot more then you will ever know. Ha Ha Ha. That was one of Grandmas biggins best sayings. Love Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! I don't know how you can look on instagram, but I do know that you can use that app to upload anything you edited with insta into a post. Try deleting the app and re-downloading so that it'll maybe work?

    ReplyDelete