Monday, March 12, 2012

Donors Choose

Today, I had a new project posted to Donors Choose! And for the next week there is a matching opportunity going on!


  • You can find my project by clicking here.
  • Set your donation amount and press give.
  • With every donation, a portion of it is given to Donors Choose but if you want all of your donation to go to the project, choose edit. There you can change the percentage.
  • Then choose check out.
  • At the check out process enter this code BLOOM  for your donation to be matched!
I can say that my kids truly love all of the materials that have been provided through Donors Choose. Those materials would not be in my classroom without this great opportunity! Earlier in the school year, I had a project funded that provided new items for our dramatic play center. The kids absolutely love that stuff and have used it to play restaurant, doctor, vet and more!

Even if you can't donate right now, please share this with your friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment