Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break!

It is officially the first day of spring break. Wait, I take that back! Friday was.

Anywho, I should be excited about this, right? Well, this is what I have seen all day...

That is rain standing in my front yard and some robin's thoroughly enjoying it.
It has been raining since Tobie and I woke up around 9 which just put me in a funk. I am glad we are getting a little bit of rain but we, Tobie and I, would have liked to spend some time outside too. So to this rainy day all I have to say is, "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day."

On a positive note, the Math Mania! project that I posted to Donors Choose has been funded is waiting to be delivered! I also posted another project that is close to being funded as well. The Friends and Family campaign made both of those possible by providing matching funds! My kids are lucky to have great donors that want to help our classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment